Corporate and Conference
Our town walk provides the ideal way to escape the conference room and enjoy the splendours of Windsor before dinner, or during a morning or afternoon break in your schedule. We can even take in a local pub if you wish.
Start point: From your hotel if staying in town or the coach park if coming into Windsor.
Finish point: Back at your hotel, coach park or the restaurant where you are having dinner.
Duration: 1-1.5 hours, depending on your itinerary.
Group size: For groups of more than 25 people we recommend more than one guide so that everyone can see and hear.
- The beautiful River Thames with Windsor on one side and Eton
on the other
- Historical Windsor Castle from the outside
- The Guildhall where Prince Charles married Camilla Parker Bowles
- The glorious 3 mile Long Walk at the back of the castle
- The tavern where William Shakespeare wrote 'The Merry Wives
During the winter months Ghost Walks can be booked for conference delegates.
For a tour of Windsor Castle please click on Tours of Windsor Castle and St. George's Chapel.